A deeply relaxing afternoon of mindfulness, aromatherapy and practical meditations for stress release.
If you are searching for a breathing space to escape the cyclone of stress, this is for you.
It is also for you if you would just like to have an indulgent afternoon of pure escapist ‘me-time’
Our busy lives rarely allow us enough personal space to find some inner calm. With the right tools this can be changed from the inside out.
In this sensual workshop we will re-connect with our senses through scent, breathing and mindfulness techniques. Focusing on stress reduction, you will learn about the healing properties of essential oils, how to find your calm, invite a deeply restful sleep or boost your energy in the morning using essential oils and meditation.
In this workshop you will learn:
- How to still your busy mind and allow yourself to embrace silence.
- Practical meditation techniques and how to choose the meditation type that feels right for you.
- Explore and experience 8 powerfully calming essential oils for stress and anxiety reduction.
- Different ways to safely use the essential oils of your choice at home or on-the-go.
- Create your own bespoke aromatherapy blend for inner calm.
What you should expect:
– To learn and experience the benefits, blending notes aroma and mood of 8 essential oils specifically chosen to calm, relax and soothe your soul.
– To learn and try different styles of meditation, including a fragrant meditation with your chosen oil.
– Take away some simple practical tools for stress relief to start using straight away
– Create your own signature essential oil blend for calm
– To have a beautiful relaxing afternoon
Refreshments and healthy snacks will be available.
We will be seated on floor cushions for much of the session. Chairs are available if you have difficulty being on the floor.
The session will last approximately 3 hours.
A little bit about your hosts:
This workshop is a collaboration between Amelia the owner of The Blissful Art and Rebecca, the owner of Emotiv Aromatherapy.
Rebecca is a qualified aromatherapist and botanical formulator, a corporate escapee and well-being advocate. She has been passionate about the healing power of plants on so many levels since discovering aromatherapy many years ago. She has been constantly drawn to the study of botanical ingredients for both nurturing the body and healing the soul.
Amelia is a wellness coach, mindfulness guide, and an artist. She discovered mindfulness while she was fighting anxiety at work in her corporate years and she felt amazed by how much peace and wisdom mindfulness brought into her life. I left behind the no-purpose corporate life to share the gift of mindfulness and creativity with people who are curious and willing to embrace it.
Make your own essential oil blend
Ticket price £40