Experience the true art of tea drinking by taking part in this tea ceremony. Learn about the ancient ritual of tea drinking, it’s social significance to culture and health, sample 2 types of Japanese tea and much much more.
Date and time: 16 December 19 pm to 21 pm
Duration: 2 hours
• Take part in a traditional tea drinking ceremony
• Get the chance to sample 2 kinds of Japanese tea.
• Presentation about the Root Chakra(Muladhara) and all connected to this in theory and practice
• Get a chance to connect to your roots and ancestors
• Build a group crystal grid “The Roots” made of crystals related to the chakra
• Crystal healing session, diagnostics and balancing of the Muladhara
• Meditation and healing with the Tibetan singing bowls
• Mantra singing and chanting with a shamanic drum
• “Winter Sun rebirth” herbal balsamic drink and snacks to celebrate a festive season.
Nat Black – crystal healer, tea master, astrologer and tarot reader
Julia Guide – Tibetan singing bowls therapist
Cost: 25 pounds
Contact: 07916 254518 or 07588 838991